We have the following immediate vacancies:
Environmental Consultant: 1 to 4 years of Victoria based experience to work from our Melbourne office.
The position will involve both office and field work and will focus on the investigation and remediation of contaminated land and groundwater, as well as facility audits. You will be involved in all phases of project delivery including site history investigations, sampling and analysis planning, field investigation of soil, waters and vapour, validating data, developing conceptual site models, and input into technical reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Environmental Science / Engineering or similar (required)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in contaminated site assessment
- Practical knowledge of soil and groundwater field programs
- Strong data analysis, interpretation and data presentation skills
- Mature and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to travel interstate including a drivers license
The role would suit an energetic individual who is looking to further develop their technical and consultancy skills on a range of complex projects. Our projects offer exposure to highly respected Auditors, regulators and highly recognised clients, across a range of environmental issues.
Other than the immediate vacancies, we are interested in hearing from any of the following:
- Principal level contaminated land consultants
- Senior environmental consultants
- Graduate environmental consultants (1-2 years experience).